Our seasonal chicken service operates during our main growing season from June through November. This is a subscription service where we regularly deliver our pasture raised poultry and your credit/debit card is charged automatically prior to delivery. Below are the terms of this program.
1. You may select delivery or on-farm pickup for your delivery method.
2. In your account on our website, you must select one of the following delivery zones prior to placing your subscription order:
3. All orders will be ready for delivery or pickup every 4 weeks for a total of 7 deliveries. Following are the dates and times for the 2023 season:
Sunday, June 4th, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, July 30th, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, August 27th, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, September 24th, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, October 22nd, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
Sunday, November 19th, 2023 from 12 PM – 6 PM
4. All chicken subscriptions receive a 7% discount from our regular pricing depending upon the subscription selected.
Whole bird pricing is based upon a 4 pound bird.
Cut pricing is based upon a 1-1.4 pound package.
5. There is no discount for egg add-ons.
6. A $5 delivery fee will be added for delivery to your home.
7. Because we offer a limited quantity of subscriptions, your first payment will be processed within 48 hours of your order. This will guarantee your spot in the program.
8. All remaining payments will be processed the Thursday prior to delivery or pickup.
9. If your payment is declined, you will receive an automated email informing you of the decline. If you haven’t made corrections to your account or contacted us by 10 am on the delivery day, we will not deliver your product.
10. Once you sign up for the subscription service, your online account will have a “Subscribe & Save” option where you can adjust your subscription including skipping a delivery or cancelling your subscription.
11. Our whole bird subscriptions are based upon the number of birds being delivered. The weight of each bird will vary based upon the size of the birds at the time of processing. We aim for 4 pound birds, but sometimes they may weigh less and sometimes they may weigh more.
12. You can access your online account in the following location:
13. You can access a video tutorial of how to set up your description on our YouTube channel in the following location: